Training Fee : 80$
Certification Fee : 0$
This curriculum is designed / developed keeping in view the local job market demand & modern industrial requirements in order to produce capable & skillful workforce by more focusing on practical as well as essential theoretical knowledge. This curriculum covers handling of wire & cables, single phase wiring, three phase wiring and electrical measuring instruments along with ethical values.
All Courses Idea
Terms & Conditions
All young professionals or students with minimum middle qualification are encouraged to join this program to learn skills.
On successful completion of this course, the trainee should be able to:
- Explain the basic operation of workshop practice.
- Explain the handling of various types of wires & cables.
- Describe the use of single-phase wiring
- Describe the use of three phase industrial wiring.
- Express the principles of trade related theory.
|Handling of Wires & Cables|
|Single Phase Wiring|
|Three Phase Industrial Wiring|
|Training Type||Duration||Training Fee||Certification Fee|