Training Fee : 80$
Certification Fee : 0$
The prime objective of this course of Pipe & Plate Fabricator is to develop and enhance the skill level of the incumbent in this trade of construction industry. Semi-skilled and skilled worker produced by this training would help to reduce unemployment and poverty in the society. This curriculum is designed to train the Middle / Matric pass persons who are facing a lot of shortage of Pipe & Plate Fabricators in the field of construction industry. This training program will provide opportunity to those who want to equip themselves with such knowledge and skills which will be helpful for their employment after completing this training of 03 months and would enable them to start their own business with professional approach. Further, this Curriculum is developed by considering the requirements of local and international market and need of the trade enabling the pass outs to meet the job market to reduce the shortage of Semiskilled and Skilled workers in the area.
All Courses Idea
Terms & Conditions
This course is suitable for all those technicians, artisans assistance and young persons who are seeking to develop their careers through hands on skills and can work in a good rewarding jobs and start their own work.
After completion of the course the trainee must be able to: -
- Observe all safety precautions about tools and equipment.
- Common working hand tools (measuring, grinding, cutting tools, welding tools) their use and maintenance.
- Preparation of working piece.
- Grinding on working piece.
- Use pencil grinders and cutting discs for the preparation of Plate piece.
- Measure, cut and place / stack MS Plate to the given size.
- Making bevel of the Plate to make it ready for welding.
- Tacking the two welding pieces for joint.
- Use of fasteners, screw, nails and hardware.
- Finishing, filling, hacksaw cutting and clearing of metal surface practice.
- Jointing of metals e.g. bolting, welding, temporary joints.
- Mark and prepare a job to work on pipes, plates and structures.
- Tightening and losing techniques of flanges, valves, bends etc.
|Pipe & Plate Fabricator Safety||Gasket Cutting|
|Conversions & Geometry||Pipe Bending Fabrication & Cutting|
|Heat & Energy||Structure Fabrication|
|Materials & standards||Hydro / Pneumatic Testing|
|Power, Hand Tools & Equipment||Alignment|
|Pipes||Blue Print Reading|
|Pipe Fittings & Components||Pipe Supports|
|Grinding / Beveling|
|Training Type||Duration||Training Fee||Certification Fee|
|Pipe & Plate Fabricator||01-31||79.82$||0.00$|