Training Fee : 80$
Certification Fee : 0$
The prime objective of this course of Millwright is to develop and enhance the skill level of the incumbent in this trade of construction industry. Semi-skilled and skilled worker produced by this training would help to reduce unemployment and poverty in the society. This curriculum is designed to train the Middle / Matric pass persons who are facing a lot of shortage of Millwrights in the field of construction industry. This training program will provide opportunity to those who want to equip themselves with such knowledge and skills which will be helpful for their employment after completing this training of 03 months and would enable them to start their own business with professional approach. Further, this Curriculum is developed by considering the requirements of local and international market and need of the trade enabling the graduates to meet the job market to reduce the shortage of Semiskilled and Skilled workers in the area
All Courses Idea
Terms & Conditions
All young people looking for a respectable career in technical fields are welcome to join these sessions
After completion of the course the trainee must be able to:
- Observe all safety precautions about tools and equipment.
- Common working hand tools (measuring, grinding, cutting tools, welding tools), their use and maintenance.
- Use pencil grinders and cutting discs for the preparation of Plate piece.
- Measure, cut and place / stack Shim Plates, MS Plate to the given size.
- Installation, maintaining and fabricating machinery and equipment according to the plans / Blue prints in industrial establishment.
- Industrial assembly setting, alignment, balancing of equipments.
- Maintenance of all rotary and centrifugal equipment.
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach and align motors, connecting couplings and valves.
- Perform productive and operation maintenance.
- Service and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
|Tools & Equipments|
|Pumps and Types|
|Compressors and Types|
|Motor and Types|
|Valves and Fittings|
|Training Type||Duration||Training Fee||Certification Fee|